Monday, October 15, 2012

We Rocked That Wall.




A couple weeks ago, Chase and I went on a fun, little date to The Quarry, where we finally got to ROCK CLIMB! I had been looking forward to doing this for sooo long and boy oh boy my expectations were far exceeded. Our darling friends Kam and Kylie came along and showed us the ropes. We got strapped into our harnesses, learned how to tie a knot, chalked our sweaty palms, squished our toes into the tightest shoes and climbed the hardest wall we could find.  I loved every second of it! I'm sure the Quarry will be seeing a lot more of us.

To top things off, we took Kam and Ky to our new favorite little dessert place called "Awful Waffle" mmm it is awfully delicious. We love you guys! Thanks for the fun night!
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment