Friday, September 28, 2012

Under the California Sun





I'm not even sure where to start, but all I know is playing in the sand and waves in California was absolutely perfect. It was exactly what I needed to cool off, relax and just have fun! There are not many things better than watching Chase jump the waves with his little cousins while they screamed and laughed. I will never forget that very moment, watching him with a smile on my face just thinking about how excited I am to one day bring our own little tykes to the beach. I cant wait for the day.

I think is is safe to say that everyone had a great time at the beach. We got to layout, squish our toes in the sand, catch baby crabs, body surf, play botchy ball and just have a good ol' time under the warm sun. I am so grateful for all our fun memories at Crystal Cove!

No comments:

Post a Comment