Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Little Shmittle.

This post is a little late but last weekend, we all got to celebrate these cuties turning 7 and 9.
Happy Birthday Ruby & Ella!!
Hanging out with these two brings back memories of being little. I used to get so excited for my birthday that I could hardly sleep! I owe this all to my darling mother. She was so good at making us feel special on our birthday. We would wake up in the morning and our whole house would be completely decorated. AND breakfast was only served in bed.
 Chase is going to be THE cutest dad one day. (Cant wait)
 This was also the last day we got to see Landon before he left on his LDS mission to Brazil. It was a sad day for Morgie...and our family! We all love Landon. But, we are also so excited for him to serve the Brazilian people.

No comments:

Post a Comment