Wednesday, September 12, 2012

His Eternal Love.


                   I don't mean to get too deep but, I stumbled across this picture and it truly touched my heart(I actually stared at it until I was balling). It is a perfect description of his love for every single one of his children. I know with all my heart that he is real. He is always on the other side listening and showing his constant love.
                  We live in a time where the world is turning upside down. However, he is the light and the love that makes this world go around. I am grateful for his caring and forgiving heart towards me. I know I can always count on him to understand EXACTLY how I feel. I cannot wait for the day that I get to be wrapped up in his sweet arms.

Thank you for being my absolute and eternal best friend.

1 comment: