Friday, August 17, 2012

Our 1st year Anniversary!

Hands down, this was the best weekend celebration I could have ever asked for. What a perfect Anniversary!  I have been looking forward to this for a loooong time. Ps. I am apologizing in advance for the picture overload.. I just couldn't help myself.




Chase kicked things off by waking me up at 4:30am and drove us up the canyon to watch the sunrise. I popped out of bed like a giddy school girl because I had NO idea what he had planned for the entire day. I couldn't help but think about the same time last year, waking up at 4:30am to get my hair done for our big day! AH!
We spent the rest of the day and night is this pretty little place:
 Park City! 

 



For dinner, Chase could not have chosen a more perfect place. We went to Oishi, which is the most delicious sushi place in park city {I think i could eat sushi for breakfast, lunch & din}. I was literally drooling over the raw fish! haha we tried the craziest rolls and by the end of the night I couldn't even stand up straight... we were stuffed!!!

 
The whole day Chase and I kept reminiscing about our wedding day. "What would we be doing at this time?" Even though we were having a blast, i was most excited to go back to our hotel room and slip into my wedding dress for the first time since that special day. I think Chase was most excited to try that cake that we had been saving for a year long. Right after dinner, we went back to the hotel room, cranked the music and got our little party started!

Except our cake was absolutely DISGUSTING. hahaha it made for a dang good laugh. 
 

 The rest of the night was filled with a little Martinelli, our one year advice notes, reading our letters to each other and watching our wedding videos. Gosh I love that boy so dang much!


Tears come to my eyes thinking about how lucky I was to become his MRS one year ago. It's crazy how fast time fly's by! It seems just like yesterday that Chase was my crush living in the apartment building next to mine. This past year has been the best most wild ride I have ever been on with my best friend. Chase and I have both learned so much about ourselves and each other. Man, I married a good guy. I never thought it was possible but I somehow love him so much more than I did one year ago.
Happy Anniversary Chaser!  I am looking forward to all these sweet years that we have ahead of us. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment