Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hey, It's Drive In Time!

Last night, Chase and I got the pleasure of going to a drive in with these little cuties! I forgot how much I love to just kick back and watch a good movie under the stars. We all ate gummy worms and chocolate covered pretzels until we felt sick! It was a good ol' time cuddling with these two as we watched, "What to Expect When Expecting" and "Madagascar."


   

               Ah! Jade brings out a side of me that no one else can! She immediately brings back my childhood. We could reminisce for hours about all the times we played jobs, collected nail polish, ate rolos, matched outfits, chased chickens, dressed my cat, ate mac-n-cheese with hot dogs and set up my basement to play "house." I feel so lucky to have the cutest cousin in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment