Friday, June 22, 2012

To The Men I Love...

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!
Okay...so I know this post is a little late. But better late than never!
 Happy Fathers day to my darling Grandpa Bob. Thank you for raising some of my favorite woman in the entire world. Your love and passion for life means everything.





  Happy Fathers Day to this BABE! Even though Chase is not technically a father, I still wanted to celebrate this day because I am pretty excited that he is my future babies daddy.  This guy is the whole package and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be a wonderful dad to our kids.  So Happy fathers day to you my love, and to the man who raised your right. 
Love you Chaser!



Happy fathers day to the best dad in the entire world! 
I cant help but look back on my life and think all the good times we have spent together. Whether it be singing Tim Mcgraw at the top of our lungs, staying up all night talking about history and politics or just getting thrown in the air at Grandpa Bobs pool, my dad will always be one of my best friends. I think we are so close because our brians work the exact same; he sees and understands everything the same way that I do. I honestly believe the greatest gift a father can give his daughter is just love for her mother. He accomplished that plus so much more. My dad showed me how every woman should be treated and through his example, I found the man of my dreams!  My dads compassion, advice, hard work, and smile will stick with me forever. Gosh I love that guy with all my heart. I cannot wait for all the years to come!! 

Best Friends Forever and Ever Dad.
Love, Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment