Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloweeeeeen 2012

I feel like I have a love/hate relationship with this blog. Its kinda sad because I love blogging but with barely any free time on my hands, it sometimes feels like a chore. I HATE IT. Aaaand I am pretty sure I can put the blame on school. I mean...class, homework and studying is SO time consuming and as of lately, that's all I do. Therefore, please excuse my absence these last couple of weeks. I promise to try my best and squeeze in a couple blog posts to catch you up to what we have been up to. UNTIL THEN...

Check out Our 'Rockin' Costumes:




Gosh Halloween this year was a freakin' blast. The best part was cranking up loud rock music, ratting my hair and trying to not laugh while doing Chase's makeup. It was a RIOT! I loved watching chase in character. At any given moment he would air guitar. haha! His Lip rings, painted nails and rockstar attitude made it pretty hard to take him serious.

Chase and I vowed that we would never go without costumes...no matter how old we get. I mean whats better than being allowed to sticking your tongue out in every picture?  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ash!
    I nominated you for an award. Check it out on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete