Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!!

Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful women in my life! I feel so blessed!
I am especially grateful for my own mom! We have become extremely close over the past year. I cannot even go a couple days without calling that lady. She really is the best! I'm convinced that her heart is made of gold. I would not be the person I am today, without her! I love my mama!


I am also grateful for my darling mother-in-law! I really feel like I am one of her daughters, I got so blessed to marry into such a perfect family. Terry is such a well rounded person and she would do anything for anyone. I'm just grateful to have her as our mom!! We love you!!









I have no idea how I got so lucky... but for some reason I got completely spoiled this mothers day!! I am not complainin' and no I am not pregnant!! I just love my cute husband. He got me a bouquet of gorgeous flowers, a darling note and some new sexy running shoes. I am in LOVE!!! It really was a wonderful mothers day.....I guess I could get used to this mothers day shin dig.
















1 comment: