Wednesday, February 22, 2012

OUR FIRST LOVE DAY.

AH! What a fun weekend! It was full of surprises, celebrations, shopping, sledding, family, yummy food, snow and just time well spent. Chase and I have been crazy busy so we officially celebrated Valentines this past weekend. It was definitely one of the best valentines I have ever had. I owe it all to chase and his romantic date planning. I love that boy so much!


HAPPY 1ST VALENTINES CHASER!!
We woke up in the morning to the sweet smell of pancakes and sausage, then we went up to soldier hollow and went sledding. We ended our date by eating a romantic dinner on main street in Park City. It was in one word... perfect.





The 12 "LAYS" of valentines day was a hoot!!





WHEN WE FIRST MET, I HAD 
NO IDEA YOU WOULD BE SO 
IMPORTANT TO ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment